1.15.2011

perfect day...


Woke to a snowstorm this morning, which put a bit of a damper on my plans... but instead i've had a perfect day of this and that. Yoga first thing this morning, followed by a healthy breakfast and a cup of tea... catching up on reading, and organizing my home, with a little classical music in the background. Can't for a movie tonight! Hope you're all having a great weekend, and let's hope this snow stops so I can go antiquing tomorrow...

Photo: Scan by myself - from Apt Therapy's Big Book of Small Spaces, photo by Jim Franco

12 comments:

Maaike said...

Sounds like a perfect day; just like the added picture! I cross my fingers for you having no extra snow tomorrow... Love, Maaike

Bold and Beautiful said...

this is so beautiful......stay bundled up!

Bold and Beautiful said...

this is so beautiful......stay bundled up!

christine {bijouandboheme} said...

Sound soooo lovely! xo

Designwali said...

oh yoga, its been ages!

Sara Mueller said...

Sounds like a great day!

Sarah Klassen said...

Sounds like a much-needed day, Daniella! Sometimes, they are the most refreshing, non? Time to do all of those little things that sit at the back of our mind, like organizing, re-arranging and such. Hope it was a lovely day... just had to stop by for my bit of dress, design & decor for the day. A lovely treat after a not-so-fabulous day :)

Fay said...

Hi Daniella enjoy your day and then the antiquing , I went yesterday and found another fabulous old ivory bracelet to rescue to add to my collection fay xx

Julie said...

This is a very beautiful picture :)

Punctuation Mark said...

beautiful image! stay warm my dear!

Dustjacket Attic said...

Sounds just lovely to me! Keep warm :)

Just catching up on your totally gorgeous posts.
xxxx DJ

Melissah said...

I just discovered your lovely blog. I'm just new into blogging & have just finished off my own blog on fashion & interior design.
scrapbook-melissah.blogspot.com
I had a lot of fun putting it together. I would love your feedback on it if you've got a spare minute.
x
Melissah

Blog Widget by LinkWithin