1.18.2011

room love...


Perfectly pink in a light blushing rose, I really love all the light in this room. It has so much character with the huge bay window, framed by long curtains and ornate crown molding. Of course I love the chandelier and comfy looking couch too. So simple, but these are the details I love most about a home. Like someone actually gave it some thought, instead of slapping it up in 3 months, you know? Oh to find a house like this!

Photo: Scan by myself - Simple Style by Julia Bird, photo by Hotze Eisma

11 comments:

Deanna Pai said...

Ahh, I love bay windows! And that chandelier? It fits so perfectly, yet I rarely ever see chandeliers there.

Brittany {Gallery No. Eight} said...

Beautiful room!! That couch look so English :) They always look more comfy and squishy than most couches here! And the colour and chandelier and curtains are perfect!

Wallpaper said...

Just pure perfection :)

Tamara Nicole said...

Beautiful! Who doesn't love some cute pink in a room:-) The chandelier is perfect too!

Yoli said...

This is lovely.

Caitlin said...

Those bay windows remind me of San Francisco :)

Love that chandelier and couch - I'm drooling over them!

Designwali said...

So pretty...this is how i want my daughter's room to feel.

María said...

Really blushing. I love this photo...and your entire blog.

xx

ashley @ ashleynicolecatherine said...

gorgeous. i love anything blush-hued.

xo.ashley

Atelier Turner said...

So dreamy.

Anonymous said...

i'm lovin it! sweets and lovely..and yes the chandelier is perfect :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin