simple style...

There's something so perfect about an antique chair covered in white linen... a comfy place to collapse in the evening or to snuggle into with a cup of tea. I'm officially on the hunt for a chair cover like this to create the comfy lived-in look at home... i'm sure there's lots out there, but any good suggestions?

Photo: Scan by myself - Simple Style by Julia Bird, photography by Hotze Eisma


Karena said...

Daniella I have not seen any (except my own!) which does need to be recovered.

Etsy, Craigs List. Consignment shops!

Do come and enter my amazing Giveaway from Splenderosa!

Art by Karena

Simply Mel said...

I love how the one on the right isn't a complete fit...a worn story within itself.

FrenchBlue said...

I love so much!

MilaneseGAL said...

Great blog! Hugs from Milan, Italy. M.

Jordana @ White Cabana said...

Casually simple & comfortable. A beautiful pair.

Edwina@FASHION+ART said...

Wonderful. The shape of the chairs, the legs, the wheels and then the gorgeous slipcovers. Plump pillows. Everything relaxed. These covers must be custom, don't you think? Excellent.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin