2.02.2011

floral perfection...



While I always enjoy the floral arrangements that Sasha from Everything Fab posts, this particular arrangement blew me away... so, so stunning. I'm in love with its rustic and natural-looking qualities, soft tones and feminine colours. You can never go wrong with cream and a little blush pink. I found the same kind of gorgeous arrangement in fuller flowers over at Field Guided (it's used for their business card)... and now i'm totally desperate for Spring... sigh...

Photos: Jose Villa for Once Wed via Everything Fabulous, Field Guided on Flickr

11 comments:

Denise said...

beautiful.

fuuny, i just did a post on flowers.

http://dalohavida.blogspot.com/

Amanda said...

Oh that's stunning...I want one of these for Valentines day.

elissa, ebb & flow said...

ugh i'm with you...think spring! think spring!

Mosaicista Appassionata said...

you are right about the soft colours,great for all occasions and so calming for the mind. enjoying your blog.

Brittany {Gallery No. Eight} said...

Lovely arrangement! Perfect mix of colours! Soft pretty pinks like that have been a favourite of mine lately :)

escapade said...

This is lovely - so nice to see fresh blooms on a rather dreary winter day!
Hope you're warm + cozy!
xo

InteriorGroupie said...

beatiful...doesn't everyone just love fresh flowers? I love the rustic/organic nature of this arrangement. *sigh* spring.

Vanessa Elizabeth said...

So lovely! I'm so excited for spring florals.

Nimue said...

beautiful! I love flowers, they alway give me such a happy feeling :)

Sasha {Everything Fabulous} said...

... that first flower arrangement would be perfect inspiration for "a" beautiful wedding..!! J'adore all the way..! thanks for the link luv!! Hope you are having a great week!!

Amanda Keenan said...

Oh I can't wait for spring either! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin