2.28.2011

monday, monday...


It's official. I'm soooo over Winter and will most likely be bringing you all things bright and sunny, lol. Isn't this dessert idea great for a Summer party? Using about 75 cupcakes, with yellow and orange frosting as "petals", and a chocolate cake center topped with blackberries as "seeds", you can create this gorgeous sunflower dessert table worth many smiles i'm sure. So easy! Have a happy Monday...

Photo: Scan by myself from Martha Stewart Living March 2011, photo by John Kernick, recipe here, originally made by a member of the Philadelphia Bodine Street Community Garden.

14 comments:

The Iconic Blog said...

How lovely!xx

nkp said...

I don't think you could ever go wrong with cupcakes. Especially on a Monday.

That's fantastic!

p.s.-thanks for the link love the other day. :0)

melody-mae said...

oh my!!! I love it!

SharonRose said...

Mmmmm. That's one delicious flower!! It's amazing how you can turn simple articles of food into masterpieces like this!

Ms. B said...

Beautiful.

...with ♥, SB said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! Thank you for sharing!

Ascentive said...

This put a smile on my face and I agree it is so time for winter to come to an end...

Lexi said...

Ah-mazing!!

xox
Lexi @ http://glitterandpearls.com

Andi said...

This is such a cute idea for a summer get together. I love that in the middle are blackberries, yum. :)

http://peekabooblue.blogpost.com

Robyn said...

I love it! Makes me happy! Shame I saw it on Tuesday...needed it yesterday!

Sugar and Rainbows :D said...

That's so neat!

claire said...

This is lovely x

wedding venues said...

Just lovely!

reub-envision said...

This is stellar
& would be so easy to do!
I link loved it in my Saturday post

Blog Widget by LinkWithin