2.08.2011

moody hues..




While I definitely have a love for blush pinks and pale creamy hues, there's something to be said about darker, moodier shades, perfectly suited for candlelight dinner and glass of wine...

Loving deep dark reds and elegant black lace paired together, fueling my search for the perfect red polish! Have you found the perfect deep red? I'm dying to pick up another Diptyque candle too, something romantic...

Photos: Lola Thomisina (Ghostlings Flickr), Diptyque candles, Dylan Thomas for British Vogue

10 comments:

Amanda Ford said...

Great!

Fay said...

Hi Daniella Love the sofa and those 3 candles i use all the time !!

fay xx

Debby said...

That space is amazing! Love the rich leather contrasting with white. Those floors are so rich too! xo

christine {bijouandboheme} said...

Oh that room is beyond gorgeous- love!

Brittany {Gallery No. Eight} said...

Beautiful room! I love Rescue Beauty Lounge's reds, and OPI has some great ones...Malaga Wine is the only one I can think of off the top of my head.

nicole said...

Tuberose is my absolute favorite scent. And I think I need that dress. xo.

mahmoudi said...

great room,nice pics and nice blog
love, respect and all the best for keeping me interested for so long

http://fashion-4-clothes.blogspot.com

Rachael said...

Love that room, beautiful colors!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

PollenJewelry said...

beautiful room - I want it!

classic • casual • home said...

The dark is offset by all the white...sigh, I miss Paris.
Mary Ann
Following you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin