2.25.2011

tiffany fragrance...



"The Tiffany's fragrance was introduced in 1987. Its bottle, designed by Pierre Dinand and John Loring, echoes the clean architectural lines of Tiffany's streamlined New York headquarters on Fifth Avenue and Fifty-seventh Street."

Remember this tweet where I posted a pic of Tiffany's perfume I spotted in an antique store the other day? Well Sarah was so kind to send me these beautiful scans from the book Tiffany Style! Aren't they stunning? I can't stop looking at the first, with it's timeless beauty and intriguing composition. This ad could run for years and still be relevant. I love the thought and detail that went into the bottle design as well, so classic. The fragrance is available for purchase here.

Photos: Scans from Tiffany Style, sent to me by the lovely Sarah of Haute Design!

15 comments:

Kristin Hjellegjerde said...

Nice! Love the picture with the easy elegance!
Have a great weekend!

Simply Seductive said...

These photographs are wonderful; Sarah was so thoughtful to send them to you... she is such a good friend. I personally love the fragrance and wore it religiously until it recently got replaced by Chanel's Gardènia.

Have a beautiful day, Daniella.

Linda, xo

cinafong said...

Just beautiful and classy

Katelyn said...

"stunning" is the right word for these photos))

Brittany {Gallery No. Eight} said...

Lovely photos! And I bet the perfume smells just as lovely :)

Hilary Mae said...

J'adore Tiffany's et ce "post".

sanctuaryhome said...

I have been wearing "Pure Tiffany" since my wedding nearly 8 years ago. I find it lighter and more youthful than Tiffany's other scents, though I may need to change as I become less youthful! Tiffany's photography and marketing is always beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

KRASOTA NAIL said...

SUPER BLOG

ValliantWonder. said...

wonderful blog , its so great i cant believe it ! :)
i would be so happy if you could check out my blog too !
http://valliantwonder.blogspot.com/
xxx

amy b.s. said...

seriously amazing.

Splendid Sass said...

So beautiful.
Teresa
xoxo

Karena said...

Daniella, Tiffany, very classic and elegant images!!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Christina said...

finding inspiration all over your blog-- thanks for sharing it all.

cassaundra said...

so, so pretty!

for design's sake {sandi} said...

I was JUST into Tiffany's yesterday after work to grab a gift for a co-worker who is leaving, and went right up to the fragrance to see what it smelled like, after reading your post. How fun!
I also have the little blue bag with the gift at my house..and wish it was MINE! *sigh...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin