3.11.2011

end of week...



Friday has finally arrived, and while i'd usually title this "Happy Friday!" it seems a little inappropriate with all that has been going on in the world today. So devastating for everyone affected, the photos and videos turning up seem so unreal. I hope plenty of help finds them soon!

On a lighter note, i'm hoping to get a little spring-cleaning done this weekend. I have a list of small design jobs I need to finish too. Stay tuned on Monday for a very pretty giveaway here on Dress, Design & Decor, and if you're a Canadian blogger look out for a new post on the Canadian Design Bloggers Meetup site, as we're planning away and have a few things to share. We're aiming to make this next event even better than the last!

And of course... some weekend links...

Audrey at the barre...

Photos: Scans by Dress, Design & Decor from Setting Up Home by Gail Abbott, Photos: Andrew Wood - Christer Wallensteen

5 comments:

Sweet Little Eunice said...

I never know when I'm supposed to do "Spring Cleaning" -- is it just generally in March, is it the first day with temps over 50 degrees, is it when spring officially begins...? Anyway, thanks for the go-ahead now, since I've definitely been feeling the itch as it is!

Daniella said...

I never really know either... I guess it's not really Spring yet, lol... but I feel the need to organize things.

Amanda Ford said...

I like the wall photo decoration! Its in it way!

shanice said...

i love how the pictures are all at the same level, rather than trying to make some fancy display out of it :)

Sarah Klassen said...

A giveaway sounds lovely—cannot wait to learn more about this... hope you are having a productive and lovely weekend, Daniella. I really need to Spring clean, too, but I'm hoping for a day off so I can take everything out of everywhere, wash it down, and fill in again as needed. Enjoy the remainder :)

xoxo

p.s those shoes are so pretty...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin