3.01.2011

hello march...






March is finally upon us, which puts a huge smile on my face. Not only does it mean Spring is closer, but the days are longer, the snow starts to (hopefully) melt, and it's time to keep our hopes up for warmer days ahead! Lot's of Spring cleaning and organizing to do and time to open the windows for a little fresh air (when it's at least above 5˚C, lol). Of course, it'll be a while before we're home free, but until then i'm looking forward to so many things... warm sunshine, birds singing, bright mornings, the smell of rain, open windows, trench coats, pretty pumps, ballet flats, tuesday market, birthday celebrations, balcony breakfasts, budding trees, and tulip shoots peeking through the ground...

What are you looking forward to this Spring?

Photos: 1 & 5 - Scans by myself from Your Home As a Sanctuary by Josephine Collins, photos by Debbie Treolar and Polly Wreford, 2 - Louis Vuitton via Habitually Chic, 3 - Sabrina Rothe via Desire to Inspire, 4- Peonies & Polaroids on Flickr

18 comments:

diana kang said...

loving the peonies xx

Steph said...

I can't wait for all of those things too :) x

Fay said...

hi Daniella the pinky lilac is so prteyy isnt it and i love the farmshouse style too
have a sweet day fay xx

C said...

I spotted the rare early cherry blossoms in bloom and I'm greatly looking forward to that! And pretty strappy sandals too...

Théa Unknown said...

I love so much this post...!


xo
Théa Unknown
http://theaisunknown.blogspot.com/

Brittany {Gallery No. Eight} said...

I'm looking forward to no more snow, to finishing school, to the pretty flowers and to warm sunshine :)

Holly J. said...

I'm looking forward to donning spring dresses and the smell of blooming flowers!!!

xo Holly J.

www.anobsessionwithstyle.blogspot.com

Splendid Sass said...

Beautiful images, Daniella. Love, love the library.
Teresa
xoxo

Edwina@FASHION+ART said...

All of that Daniella plus preparing for the garden. I haven't had a flower garden in two years and this year, hopefully, I will.

Miz.November said...

Your list of things to look forward to is perfect. I'm excited already! I've been working outside this week and can't wait to get the fire pit stoked up again.

Wallpaper said...

Such beautiful and inspiring pictures!!

Shan said...

love love LOVE those nesting tables!

Shan said...

love love LOVE those nesting tables!

dagmara said...

Looking at that LV Sophia bag in pc #2 I think Jcrew copied it and called it the Brompton. Not that I'm complaining since I have a Jcrew budget and not an LV sized one.

Stephanie said...

I LOVE PEONIES!! Great blog btw!!

Stephanie
http://stephanieeverswrites.blogspot.com/

Amanda - Ojoli said...

I wish I was preparing for spring, instead it's the start of autumn here.

Elizabeth said...

I'm down south, where it's already spring, the lovely flowers on the trees are blooming and fragrant. But, I am looking forward to buying a perfect pair of sandals!

Sunday Taylor said...

Garden tours! I love the Garden Conservancy Open Days tours which will be in Los Angeles in May, and also the Virginia Robinson Garden Tour also in May in Los Angeles. Can't wait!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin