3.04.2011

it's the weekend...



Friday, friday... here at last! I hope you all had a good week! What's everyone up to this weekend? I'm headed to my work Christmas party, yes Christmas in March, haha... we have our party in the new year since Christmas time is always so busy and this year's theme is 'highschool'. Rick and I found some pieces from our old highschool uniforms, so were dressing in green & white again. I even managed to find the kilt from a friend of mine. Should be fun! And then Sunday is a shopping trip/Apple appt...

I hope you all have a lovely weekend, and welcome to all the new followers! Thanks for stopping by this week, and of course... a few weekend links...

Twisted buns...

Photos: Scans by Dress, Design & Decor from Setting Up Home by Gail Abbott, photos by James Merrell

13 comments:

Dustjacket Attic said...

Sounds like a great weekend planned!
xxx

Amanda Ford said...

Great post. thanks for share with us.

Fiamma said...

Have lots of fun at the party :) I am spending the weekend at our chalet with my extended family so this is nice:)

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

Sini said...

Great to have a christmas party in March! I love these photos :)

Hazel said...

After a hectic week, with much too much time spent at work, I have decided to make no plans at all for this weekend. Just what ever takes my fancy... catching up on my blog reading just now, then I may have a long hot bath and then a cup of tea.
Great links, love the three twisted buns and will certainly be giving that a try sometime soon.
Great blog x

Maddie said...

happy weekend :)

just found your blog and i love it!!

xoxo
maddie (madotos.blogspot.com)

Brittany {Gallery No. Eight} said...

Those photos are lovely! Sounds like a fab weekend!

Jacqui said...

Love your photos. Have a great weekend.

die katze said...

I love the bright, light and airy things you have been putting up, really set mood for early spring! hope you have fun at the Christmas party!

Katy said...

Christmas? How funny!! I have never heard of that. Good idea though. My weekend was pretty lame.. I shopped a littler here & there and took care of some things around the house. Have a fabulous Sunday!

designchic said...

Christmas Party in March...brilliant idea!!Hope your weekend was wonderful ~

Karrie said...

Great idea doing Christmas in March, takes all the stress away and totally adds an element to the otherwise st patrick's heavy month :) Love it

Covet Living

Faith said...

My high school colors were also green and white. Enjoy the party!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin