3.06.2011

a new week...



Hello... welcome to a brand new week. I hope you all had a great weekend. My work party was pretty fun, lots of silly photobooth posing and dancing to some classic music videos. I also took a trip to Lululemon and picked up some new pants and a ruffle-back tank (which I can't find on the site, but it's really cute) for yoga. I also didn't make it by Victoria's Secret or Sephora without buying anything either, lol... got a pretty, new blush pink set and Rosebud Salve in tube - finally. Much less messy than the tin version...

Hope you all have a lovely Monday...
I'm so pumped for yoga this week!

Photos: Scans by Dress, Design & Decor from Setting Up Home by Gail Abbott, photos by Mark Scott

11 comments:

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

love lulu workout gear!

classiq said...

Love the first photo, the chair with a rustic touch and all the white, a feeling of space and so romantic. Have a wonderful week!
Ada

Deanna Pai said...

Sounds like a fantastic weekend! I love the beginning of a new week -- always so fresh and bright. The photos go along perfectly.

for design's sake {sandi} said...

WAIT, did you go to Toronto this weekend? Is there's a Victoria's Secret & Sephora in Waterloo?

Théa Unknown said...

So sweet.. :)


xo
Théa Unknown
http://theaisunknown.blogspot.com/

Orchid said...

Love it so warm




http://orchid-orchidea.blogspot.com/

Ascentive said...

I love the pictures, it makes me really wish I had my own house to get cool stuff for.

hannah fancher said...

i love white.
so clean and fresh.
thanks for the inspiration.

escapade said...

Love how fresh this is!

- great tip on the Rosebud Salve in a tube (finally!) - will definitely pick one up when my little pot is finished!

Enjoy yoga + wishing you a lovely, lovely week!
xo

Sarah Klassen said...

Oh my goodness, finally! I adore the rose salve, but truthfully, never bought it because I feared it would be too messy. But now? Yes, please! I cannot wait to pick some up. Right now I'm using classic Blistex medex and am completely addicted to the cool, refreshing feel, and oddly enough, it actually plumps the lips! Something they do not mention, but is a nice treat upon purchasing... enjoy the new pieces for yoga & yoga this week :)

peggy | bluepoolroad said...

ohh i love having fresh flowers in the bathroom... they set such a lovely tone :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin