3.14.2011

perfect room...


I've seen this room from many angles, decorated in two different ways, and it's popped up throughout all different kinds of books I have and I absolutely love it (here & here). The barely-there pink OCHRE couch really says it all... comfy, while still having style and elegance. I love the worn-looking, light flooring, and the simple, industrial-looking coffee table too... this room is a favourite for sure.

Photo: Scan by Dress, Design & Decor from Setting Up Home by Gail Abbott, photo by Polly Wreford

12 comments:

petitebroderie said...

Your blog and your images are very, very beatiful!!!! Congratulations!!!! Lovely Day, Esther

Ash said...

love that couch...and those windows! we are currently remodeling our house and your blog is the perfect inspiration destination!

Jamie said...

I agree, I am loving this couch!

featherfactor said...

beautiful room! Thank you for posting.


www.featherfactor.com

Jacqui said...

Love the couch and the subtle colours!

Lily said...

Love the colors...seems so peaceful and relaxing

xxLily
goldandgray.blogspot.com

Sangy said...

Oh my~ it looks so calm and comfy. I guess it would be a perfect place to relax.

http://sangminspire.blogspot.com

anatomy of style said...

what a calming room. so beautiful.

Splendid Sass said...

I love you too, Daniella!
Teresa
xoxo

Creative Design said...

Perfect indeed!

Sheila

Charlotta Ward said...

Such a soft 'whispery' room. Loving the soothing light and feel like tip toeing in barefoot with a nice cup of tea.

Divine in all its simplicity.

x Charlotta

elissa @ faucethead said...

beautiful. i want to curl up and read a book on that couch all day.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin