3.17.2011

spring is near...





Happy St.Patrick's Day everyone! I myself, will not be out drinking at the local Irish bar, lol... but would rather take a moment to realize that Spring is just days away, which makes St.Patrick's Day always a good one. I'm so jealous of my Scottish family where their crocuses and tulips are already peeking up out of their garden's, which I'm sure is the same for lush, green Ireland. It's only a matter of time before we get to see the same here...

Hope you have a lucky day!

Photos: by Kumi of Sweet Liberty via Silk, scan by Dress, Design & Decor from Comforts of Home - photo by Polly Wreford, Anja Rubik by Arthur Elgort, Jamie Beck of From Me to You

11 comments:

Rachael said...

These pictures are so lovely!! Great inspiration for Spring outfits!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

lark + linen said...

lovely pictures! I think you should re-think the going to the local irish bar thing though ;)

Lily said...

yay for Spring !

xxLily
goldandgray.blogspot.com

amy b.s. said...

i love her frizzy, yet somehow so beautiful, hair!

Sarah Klassen said...

Happy St.Patrick's Day, Daniella! I was so thinking of you this morning while I was putting some writing to my garden post. Hope you are having a fabulous day*

xoxo

Fiamma said...

Spring is neat indeed! And I am so very glad about it!!!

XoXO
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

Miz.November said...

These pictures make me smile. :) It was gorgeous here today. I am so looking forward to seeing my own flower beds fill up.

Levonne said...

You've made some great portraits here! Congrats on being named a blog of note last month. Much deserved! If you have a moment, check out my A Camp Host's Meanderings blog at http://levonnegaddy.com

Andrea @ http://strawberry-chic.blogspot.com/ said...

Gorgeous pictures! and i'm loving that hair!

María said...

Congratulations Daniella. Beautiful images and inspiration. Are so fresh and spring ... here we do not celebrate St. Ptrick's day but happy day for you too and nice weekend.

Jacquelyn said...

love the pretty outfit and this group of photos-and the last photo makes me smile...I too look forward to the bulbs pushing their way out of the ground. Here in Vancouver, my crocuses are in bloom and my other bulbs are starting to send their flowers up...I've noticed my Magnolia tree tips are swelling now as well...Spring is so refreshing and you've captured it beautifully in this post...and as I'm writing this comment (8:20am-ish) I can hear the birds chirping...spring has definitely sprung...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin