4.11.2011

a new week...


Hello everyone!
I'm a little slow to blogging this Monday, but had a nice and sunny, Spring-time weekend – no jacket needed! The weather finally brightened up with lots of sunshine and a warm breeze... it was so nice. Friday night I headed straight to my parents house to get ready for dinner on Saturday with my Dad's Swiss cousins. Translating was interesting, but it was a fun evening. Yes, they brought chocolate, and yes it was delicious! Rick and I went on quite a few walks in the sunshine too. It was so great to take advantage of the lovely weather. Hope we all get to see some more Spring this week...

How was your weekend?

Photo: Trench Coat via Drew Smith pin

17 comments:

Jane said...

(Love that photo!) Sounds like a lovely Spring weekend. I painted and did a a few projects around the house. It was surprisingly relaxing and a nice change of pace. xo

bre said...

i'm loving that coat with the bow detail! wish i could get my hands on some of that chocolate too!

Tamra of walkswithBella said...

the bow, taking the trench to another level.

Plami said...

This picture is so beautiful!!! Have a great week!

Xoxo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

Fay said...

Hi nothing like an orange handbag its always looks great summer or winter fay x

Renee (eatliveshop.com) said...

I'm glad your weekend was fun! I'm so happy we have warmer temps and sunshine - yay spring!

CAMILLE STYLES said...

What a PERFECT coat! I wear my trench constantly, but I love the feminine bow update.
http://camillestyles.com

Brittany {Gallery No. Eight} said...

My weekend was lovely! Went home to visit my family and went shopping for some new spring things :) Also saw the movie Hanna, it was pretty awesome! Hope you have a lovely week Daniella!

amy b.s. said...

love that bag! and trench! and the whole photo!

classiq said...

Orange and nude: definetely my favourite way of wearing one of this season's bold colours.

The Iconic Blog said...

That image is perfection!I'm having such an orange moment right now.xx

Melanie
www.theiconicblog.com

Via Los Angeles said...

THIS IS MY LIFE!!!


..in dreams :\

xoxo
Daniela
Via Los Angeles

Natasha said...

Love your Happy Monday image! Sweet :)

Northern Light

Jacqui said...

Love that coat!!!

Elizabeth said...

Perfect, perfect trench coat. The bow is wonderful!

Sarah Klassen said...

Oh so pretty! This has to be one of the most loveliest trenches I've seen to date... trust you to find this :)

Hope you're having a great week so far, my friend! xoxo

fidji said...

I have the trench, the bag, but however, doesn't seem to have the same sexy result !!!!! What's wrong ?!!!
Fidji

Blog Widget by LinkWithin