4.25.2011

relaxing monday...



Hello everyone... after a fairly indulgent weekend of all kinds of yummy food and Easter treats, i'm relaxing tonight and roasting up a few mixed veggies for dinner. Always delicious and so simple, roasted veggies are the best, aren't they? Would love to be chopping away in this pretty kitchen though... isn't that glass-like backsplash gorgeous? Love the mini desk area too, a perfect little nook!

How was your Easter (or Spring, if you don't celebrate) weekend?

Photos: Scans by Dress, Design & Decor from House & Home May 2011, produced by Cameron Macneil, photographer Angus Fergusson

13 comments:

Lily said...

Beautiful...really love the backsplash !

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

Gosh you find the most beautiful images! My Easter was great! Good food, good friends, and caught up on some good blogs!

Fay said...

mmm resting after eating all the easter cake ( Colomba) yummy fay xx

Miz.November said...

That backsplash is indeed gorgeous. It looks like water!
You are right. Roasted veggies are so good. Growing up in the south, our veggies were always fried. Yuck! I can hardly stand to eat fried veggies at all anymore.

Dustjacket Attic said...

I smiled at the computer nook, that would be great for all us bloggers....very handy spot!
xxx

Tamara Nicole said...

Gorgeous kitchen, I want:-) And your dinner sounds great. I just sauteed some pork with veggies and pineapple, sooo yummy!

Tobe | Because It's Awesome said...

LOVE.

Cottage Touch said...

Beautiful blog saw piece on French woman's diet..I eat whatever I want and do not gain a pound!
I love creamy,rich,sweets..I have low blood pressure for my age 55yrs old and low cholesteral..I am healthier now than when I was younger and a vegan?! I have a cupcake a day at the local bakery..

Andreia said...

I adore the kitchen. Beautiful...

http://justmeluna.blogspot.com/

eclecticrevisited said...

love the clean lines of this kitchen...and yes, roasted veggies are the best!..good for you for eating healthy.. :)
maureen

Katie*Belle said...

Such a pretty kitchen!

Andrea Reh said...

Possibly the perfect kitchen! I've always wanted a kitchen where the table is right there, so I can cook elaborate dinners for friends without being rude!

Andrea x
andreareh.blogspot.com

manvi @ mochatini said...

kitchen is so me. love the little workspace nook.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin