4.29.2011

watching with the world...


It's just past 4am here in Ontario and I am watching the royal wedding unfold! There has been so much media and talk surrounding this historic event, and while some may feel it's overload, I am finding myself excited over every detail! This is truly a once in a lifetime event worth watching live, and with my half Scottish roots, how can I not watch? My Granny and I will be chatting about this later today! I really can't even imagine how Kate must be feeling, knowing an estimated 2 billion people will be watching, insane! Can't wait to see her dress (a rumored Alexander McQueen, we'll see!)...

If you're up, I hope you'll join me on Twitter to chat during the event!

Photo: By photographer Elizabeth Messina at Kiss the Groom, found via Gathering Spriggs

11 comments:

VMcreation-fashion-studio-atelier said...

Yes,yes,yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just exciting;-)*

***Violetta***

Plami said...

It is McQueen and the new princess is stunning!

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

Brittany {Gallery No. Eight} said...

I have Scottish roots too! My mom was born there and her family moved here when she was very young.

The wedding was just beautiful! So so lovely :)

eclecticrevisited said...

beautiful wedding and two very lovely people..I wish for the best for them..
maureen

classiq said...

The ceremony was so beautiful! And the dress! It was McQueen after all and it was gorgeous. Have a wonderful weekend! Ada

Amanda Keenan said...

OMG I can't believe you were up at 4am! lol. :) Lovely photo.

Charmaine said...

Cute picture! I didn't stay up to watch the wedding, but I did look up pictures online this morning. What a beautiful dress!

Lily said...

I cannot imagine what she was feeling and she looks stunning in that dress.

xxLily
goldandgray.com

ashley nicole catherine said...

i've poured over pics online, but haven't seen any video coverage yet! so excited. love this pic btw :)

xo.ashley

Andrea Reh said...

I'm so glad I just had to stay up late! Getting up early is much, much harder.

Andrea x
andreareh.blogspot.com

Apt. #34 said...

that looks so much like an Elizabeth Messina photo. Oh wedding photos - who might you hire? Who might plan your wedding?! We should chat m'lady! xo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin