5.05.2011

almost time...





Every time the sun comes out to play I keep thinking it's almost time to also pull out my bicycle! It's still a little chilly (not to mention unpredictable), and I should probably get it all tuned up for the season before riding, but after discovering BEG Bicycles over on 79 Ideas I can't help but be excited by thing like wicker baskets and picnic blankets with carrying straps. Perfect tools for heading out for a late afternoon lunch in the park. I'm in love with their green Betty bike too. That colour blends so perfectly well with off-white tires... if only the price was a little lower, lol...

Photos: BEG Bicycles and BEG Bicycles Blog, discovered via 79 Ideas

15 comments:

Karyn McKinnon said...

Love these pics! Just out of curiosity do you know where to find one of those blanket straps? I would love to have one for behind my bike!

design elements said...

such beautiful images!

Kori said...

I have this same bicycle in my post today! Too funny!!!

By the way--have you heard that my 1st novel is being released on Amazon.com tomorrow?! Check it out on my blog! Have a wonderful Cinco De Mayo honey! Kori xoxo

www.blondeepisodes.com

Linh said...

Oh what lovely pictures you have! Makes me wish I lived by the countryside. I think I am in need of a picnic this weekend if the weather permits. Thanks for sharing!
xoxo
-linh
http://la-lalinh.blogspot.com

Splendid Sass said...

Daniella,
Love this post and the gardening post! A new bicycle is on my list.
Hav e anice day.
Teresa
xoxo

Jenna Lee said...

I could go for a bike ride and picnic right about now! Its beautiful here... Rolling around in the grass drinking some wine sounds like perfection!

http://jennaleelac.blogspot.com/

Twigart said...

Blanket with carry strap - genius idea. I would love to know where you get them from too

Audrey said...

I´m looking for a bike like this, what a lovely color !!!

Brittany {Gallery No. Eight} said...

A picnic in the park would be perfect! Just need to get the weather to cooperate :P

Daniella said...

Karyn & Twigart - I can't think of any places right off the top of my head, but I do know that if you visit your local bike shop, they should have a few catalogues of where they order from and someone should have something just like it!

Théa Unknown said...

Great photos...


xo
Théa Unknown
http://theaisunknown.blogspot.com/

eclecticrevisited said...

bikes with baskets are a favorite...
time for biking, picnics and lazy afternoons..
maureen

Jacqui said...

Takes me back to my childhood!! Beautiful pics, thank you for sharing

amourette said...

what a cute bike. such a pretty color

annalou said...

so perfect! I need a bike :)

http://anna-gemutlichkeit.blogspot.com/2011/05/friday-fun.html

Blog Widget by LinkWithin