5.04.2011

currently coveting :: indoor garden...



Recently while looking for some balcony decor I came across this beautiful room over at IKEA. I love the thought of having that many plants in a sunny indoor space, what a great idea! It's not really sunroom, but not quite a regular livingroom... just a wonderful space filled with plants, possibly a spot to sit and read or just relax in front of an open window with a cool Spring breeze. An ideal room for when the weather is not so nice out, don't you think?

Photo: IKEA, edited by Dress, Design & Decor
Products: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

9 comments:

Lotte and Bloom said...

yes! i'm totally into this idea

Paper Heart Girl said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely! I need more greenery in my house! :) xxx

Debby said...

Just gorgeous! Sadly, I would end up killing everything.... I'm afraid I don't have much of a green thumb, (I've killed catcus). Love your inspiration board. xo

Eleni said...

I love indoor plants! Apart from being pretty they do so many good things to your well-being and health!

Jenna Lee said...

I love having plants in the house. Its so pretty and it add just the right amount of color to the room.

http://jennaleelac.blogspot.com/

Brittany {Gallery No. Eight} said...

Gorgeous! IKEA has some fantastic stuff!

Sarah Klassen said...

So so pretty! Ahh, you make me long for sunny weather and flowers, Daniella. It's pouring right now —darn.

bre said...

i would also like to have a garden of my own, and venture into organic farming. but i will have to face my fear of worms first!

...love Maegan said...

love this post!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin