5.20.2011

it's friday!


Friday is here at least, and hard to believe a week has already flown by since Rick proposed! It's been a wonderful week of firsts to remember with many more to come, but needless to say this week has also been a little distracting for me! I had posts lined up that didn't quite get done, emails to catch up on, and to-do's to finish for another friend's wedding. However, this weekend is a long one so i'm looking forward to catching up with everyone, and having a bit of girly, "omg, i'm engaged!" time with my best friend, and also picking up my Mom from a trip to Scotland at the airport on Sunday...

Hopefully next week will be a little organized, but I hope you have a great weekend and get out and enjoy the sunshine! Or rain, in my case ;)

Photo: Scan by Dress, Design & Decor from a VOGUE tear sheet, July 2010 by Christopher Sterman

4 comments:

Julie said...

Oh! Congratulations on being engaged!!!!! So exciting! I hope you will be very happy! :)

Julie said...

Oh! Congratulations on being engaged!!!!! So exciting! I hope you will be very happy. :D

Lana said...

Congrats, such happy news! I'd definitely be floating and taking some time off if I were you!

Em said...

you'll never regret the time it takes to sit and reflect on the beauty of the season you are in.

congrats on your engagement! xoxo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin