5.31.2011

neutral florals...


While flipping though the June issue of Style at Home this week, I fell completely in love with this gorgeous little built-in space. It's the perfect little nook for working away on your laptop or writing a letter on elegant stationery. The neutral shades paired with florals is just gorgeous, don't you think? Love the tiny little plant too, such a great touch.

Photo: Scan by Dress, Design & Decor from Style at Home June 2011, photographer Barry Calhoun, designer Kelly Deck

7 comments:

Brittany {Gallery No. Eight} said...

What a perfect little space! I've been looking for fab workspace ideas lately and this definitely fits the bill!

define1lady said...

The plant compliments the beautiful chair! It feels so cozy to sit on!

Splendid Sass said...

Stealing this one. Love the colors and the space.
Teresa
xoxo

Marianne {Style For Living} said...

I love every little bit of it! What a perfect space!

shanice said...

Oh, that chair!

Ridgely's Radar said...

I love a built in office. I wish I had one and it was neat and tidy like this. I just don't seem to be able to organize all my stuff! Jealous!

Ivana said...

This looks absolutely amazing! I´d love to recreate this decor!

xx Ivana

http://styleinthecityen.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin