5.10.2011

petit trianon...








One of my dream places to visit is Versailles. I never made it during my last trip to Paris and there's nowhere i'd love to visit more, which is why i'm completely in love with these photos by Alix of Cherry Blossom Girl. How lucky to be able to visit such an amazing place! Marie Antoinette's private gardens and precious château just seems like one beautiful, french country daydream, doesn't it? You can see more of her fabulous photos here... amazing.

Photos: By Alix of the Cherry Blossom Girl

10 comments:

Linh said...

Isn't her blog so lovely?? These pictures are gorgeous. Would love to walk through the garden.
xoxo
-linh
http://la-lalinh.blogspot.com

Elizabeth said...

I visited Versailles a number of years ago and have never been more in love with a place. It's just as beautiful if not more so than you would imagine and I can't help but want to go back. My love of Paris, too, might have something to do with that!

bre said...

these photos are breath-taking! i've also wanted to visit France also particularly Versailles and Monet's House

ΔΙΑΚΟΣΜΗΣΗ ΙΔΕΕΣ said...

Amazing photos! Thats my dream :)

Cara said...

insane! I think I was a princess in a past life :)

Hayley Moore said...

If you like this, you'll love the Marie Antoinette film with Kirsten Dunst. A lovely film with loads of footage of Versailles in it.

Andrea Reh said...

You really have to go - the Trianon in particular is just so beautiful. I spent the whole day at Versailles just wandering around in raptures.

Andrea x
andreareh.blogspot.com

Brittany {Gallery No. Eight} said...

How beautiful! Versailles has always been a place I need to go see. I might be going to the UK next year so hopefully I can sneak a trip down and see this beautiful palace!

организация праздников said...

it's realy beautiful
thanks!

devshreehb said...

May I just say WOW!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin