6.02.2011

for the balcony...




Currently my balcony is still in a sad looking state from Winter's wrath, in need of a clean up and fresh new flowers. This year I really want to focus on plants and flowers with an English, wildflower kind of look in mind... mini blooms in all kinds of colours, and plants with tiny leaves and winding stems. I can only grow so much since I don't have direct sunlight except for early morning, but wouldn't it be nice to a little bit of a "secret garden" out there? We'll see what I can come up with!

11 comments:

Kori Donahue said...

I wish I had a balcony. Beautiful photos. Hope you're having a great week honey!

I'm having a fabulous giveaway including a signed copy of my novel! I hope you can enter! Have a great day. Kori xoxo

www.blondeepisodes.com

amy b.s. said...

i can't wait to get my pots planted!

Marianne {Style For Living} said...

Love the flowers! I'm sure your balcony will look gorgeous in no time.

Julie Khuu said...

Stacked about and piled high...this could be the cutest little balcony ever! great ideas :D

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

Brittany {Gallery No. Eight} said...

So pretty!

Alexa said...

Oh goodness these photos are stunning. Love the colors!
xo
alexa

herman and ivy said...

I would love to do this. Now all I need is a balcony, and the ability to keep plants alive!
Thanks for the photos in the meantime!

Lisa said...

So, so pretty. I love it!

Catarina Almeida Santos said...

nice photos :)

santiroyalhome.blogspot.com

Lindsay Jewell said...

A pretty balcony then. :)

{this is glamorous} said...

beautiful! especially the first -- have been meaning to stop by to wish you warmest congratulations on your engagement x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin