6.15.2011

old fashioned summer...








Hello everyone... I can't believe June is already half over! I've been so busy lately that time is just flying by! Remember when Summer felt like forever, and long leisurely days consisted of playing outside and chasing down the ice cream man? Sigh... Wishing I had some of that leisurely time now to take car rides down country roads, catch a breeze on a tree swing, and lay about in the grass at the "Summer house". There's not nearly enough of those lazy Summer moments anymore, don't you think?

Photos: Fashion Gossip, Pretty Young Things, Country Style Magazine via Brabourne Farm, Dazed & Confused May 2007 via FGR, Vogue via The Neotraditionalist, Beg Bicycles, Fashion Gone Rogue

16 comments:

Lily said...

Gorgeous photos. And yes I wish I had more leisurely summer days but instead mine are work filled !!

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Linda said...

Beautiful photos!

Linda

http://kadoosje.blogspot.com

Dustjacket Attic said...

Oh I know what you mean...where does the time go!

Loving your photo's.
xxx

Ann said...

Your photos are amazing...
they made me think and feel those lazy summer days of my past,
well that was then,
when workload and responsibility was not as full as now.

MIss those summer day ♥

Andrea Reh said...

What a lovely, lovely post - especially the shot of Kate Moss.

Hope you're having a lovely summer.

Andrea x
andreareh.blogspot.com

vicki archer said...

Never enough of those moments ...ever....xv

classiq said...

Gorgeous photos that capture the true beauty of summer. :)Ada

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

augh - i LOVE it - so laid back and freeing!

Claire said...

That first picture, that is want I dream of looking like, if only... I wish summer would come out in full force!

Brittany {Gallery No. Eight} said...

Parfait!

Miz.November said...

I am surprised every week at how time just seems to go faster and faster. If only we could slow it down a bit and drink in some of the beautiful moments that we must be missing.

dagmara said...

I was just thinking the same thing yesterday. When I started my job years ago things actually slowed down in the summer months but not anymore. Since I am unlikely to go abroad this summer I will probably just take long wknds all summer otherwise I would feel like I had no time off at all.

nothing I adore more than fashion couture blog said...

love the photos you used! and what you wrote it def true!

Kristin H said...

Yes to that. Just in the process of fixing up our Mercedes SL280, seeing a version here makes me not want to sell it, but keep if forever...hmmm

Plami said...

Lovely pictures! very serene!!! Thank you for inspiring me!

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

kate is so very gorgeous in that pic... her slightly 'off' gaze only adds to her 'je ne sais quoi' appeal - just wow.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin