6.11.2011

a stunning short film...



Let me start off by saying that if you haven't already seen this video, you absolutely MUST. It's 20 mins long, so grab a cup of tea and get comfy, it's definitely worth it!

My friend Kinga passed this link on to me of Coco Rocha and James Conran's wedding from last June 2010, in the Loire Valley of France. As expected it's stunning, (along with that gorgeous dress!) and by far, utterly romantic. I may have gotten a little teary, lol. Dying over the gorgeous candlelight tables too.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! Rick and I are having an engagement celebration dinner with our families on Saturday, and on Sunday i'm off to check out a possible venue. It's going to be a fun weekend. Hope yours is as well!

Video: Coco Rocha on Vimeo from my friend Kinga

12 comments:

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Daniella, such extreme gorgeousness, I saw it a year ago and just died watching it again. Happiness, love and total beauty united!! xoxo Happy weekend, doll xo

Felicity said...

So, so beautiful thank you for sharing.

xx Felicity

imagine.create.play said...

I'm utterly speechless! I may have a few tears rolling down my face. Have a great weekend xoxo

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

Thanks for sharing Daniella, indeed gorgeous! Hope you are having a great weekend and good luck with the venue

Stacy said...

So lovely! So happy you shared this with us. Having a wonderful engagement party, and since I haven't already commented to tell you - CONGRATULATIONS!

Allyse said...

Oh my goodness this video is just absolutely beautiful! There’s just no words to describe it. Good luck with your weekend & please stop by my site sometime.

www.ifiwasabird.weebly.com

Jamie Herzlinger said...

Spectacular! Thank you so much for sharing!
Just found your blog and love e composition!
Have a wonderful Sunday!
Jamie Herzlinger

Kinga said...

Thought you'd love this ;)...hope your having a fabulous weekend! xoxo

Yelena Starikova said...

OMG!!! So beautiful and faitytale! I almost made me cry! Gorgeous!
Im sharing it!

AllGlamThings

amy b.s. said...

this may be one of the most beautiful things i have ever seen. i too teared up a bit. stunning. absolutely stunning.

www.designfabulous.com said...

AA MAZ ING!!!!! That dress is gorgeous and the settings are fabulous. I am jealous!!

Tamra of walkswithBella said...

I remember seeing this last year, absolutely stunning. great share and love it so much I'd watch it again.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin