7.05.2011

1950's charm...


Ever since this post, i've been obsessing over the adorable lilac-hued radio. Though today over on Mrs. Lilien, I discovered the same radio in a gorgeous floral print by Cath Kidston! The company Roberts, offers the "Revivial" radio in a whole bunch of sweet colours, with blue (love!) and cream available through Anthropologie too. It's quite the pricey little gadget, but wrapped up in beautiful 1950's styling, what's not to love? I'm such a sucker for pretty packaging...

6 comments:

amy b.s. said...

i love these. anything 50's inspired is always welcome in my book.

Julie Khuu said...

Anthro is one of the best curators of anything retro and cute in my book...all at an affordable price...love these little radios! So cute!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

Amralelaminium said...

Aaah pretty packaging is what makes me go insane! The radio is so beautiful!!

Jelanie said...

This radio is so sweet. I wish I could have lived in the 50s

Madeline said...

Yeeeeeessssssssssss! Too cute. I'm still sold on the lilac one, personally. But I'll also be turning to Etsy for some (hopefully cheaper) vintage versions :)

Sarah Klassen said...

This is SO darling, Daniella — nice find... there is something to be said for classics like this... and the blue? It's so you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin