7.05.2011

feminine touches...



Those of you who have been reading for a while know that I absolutely love an all-white room! With the right textures, like a lace duvet, ornate carvings, or painted white wood, an all-white room looks anything but plain. I'm particularly loving all the feminine touches in this room, like the ornate mirror and the oval one above the mantle, not to mention that gorgeous desk paired with fresh flowers. Sigh... white really is my favourite "colour"...

Photos: Scans by Dress, Design & Decor from Romantic Style, photographer Debi Treloar

10 comments:

london bakes said...

It's a really stunning room. I want to create something similar but I'm finding it hard as I just have too much stuff to create my perfect white room.

Thanks for another beautiful post - I'm so glad to have found your blog because I love seeing what images you come up with.

Susan said...

If I could paint my trim, that's exactly what I would want my room to look like. Thanks for the wishful thinking!

The French Maid said...

Loving that lace coverlet! I have a guest room done in traditional Battenberg, had it for years, and still love it!
--Lee Ann

Fabulously french said...

My bedroom is all white and I am loving it as it has a certain calmness about it.

Leeann x

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

I calm down just looking at those images. I adore an all white or cream room!

Linh said...

This is such a beautiful room. Love the crochet bedding and the vintage rustic furniture :) The flowers add a nice touch too.
xoxo
-linh
http://la-lalinh.blogspot.com

Jelanie said...

This room is so gentle. I feel I can sleep for days in it!

bre said...

lovely photos! i also have a thing for white, and would very much like to have an all-white room as well. :)

Andrea Reh said...

It's mine, too.

Andrea x

Kate said...

I adore all white rooms! It wasn't until I started blogging did I realize it though. One day I opened my blog folder on my desktop and laughed at the many all white room pictures I have saved. There is just something so simple and elegant about them. This one is fabulous.

Kate
http://kate-diaryofablonde.blogspot.com/

Blog Widget by LinkWithin