7.09.2011

summer moments...


One day, when I have my own backyard garden, i've love to create little hideaway spots like this one... a relaxing place to sit, read, or dine outdoors, where you can escape for a a little Summer moment. Wouldn't that be great?

Time is flying by with lots of Summer plans though, so my apologies for not having a Friday links post up in a while. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and thanks for stopping by Dress, Design & Decor. I appreciate all the sweet emails i've received lately and all your comments too!

And finally... some weekend links!


Photo: Scan by Dress, Design & Decor from Perfect English Cottage, photographer Jan Baldwin

7 comments:

Miz.November said...

I love the Dear Fork letter. Too funny.
And Kate has a way of making it look so effortless, doesn't she? I swear she doesn't even have to try to look good. It just happens.

Ingrid Mida said...

I've spent most of the afternoon in my own little backyard hideaway. The weather is glorious and in just a few hours of reading and relaxation, I feel like I've been on holiday...
Best wishes from Toronto!

designchic said...

The perfect hideaway...hope your weekend was wonderful!!

daneastside said...

nice work, i could use a hideaway like that.

nichole said...

I love the way that chair is nestled in the bushes. Perfection.

amy b.s. said...

i totally agree. i wish we had a bigger backyard so we could create amazing little spaces like this.

Britt said...

Thanks for the link love Daniella! Hope you had a great weekend! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin